Georgian mourning ring set with two rows of graduated diamon...
Georgian mourning ring set with two rows of graduated diamonds, inscribed to interior 'In mem of Char Newbald who died 26 Dec 1816 aged 74', size N, 3.5g
1. Quality item. Yellow metal untested/unmarked.
2. Has been resized, also shank is worn at the back as seen in extra image.
3. see extra photos of stones which are possible replacements.
4. No obvious issues with diamonds, colour is on the grey side. Clarity appears good.
5. Largest stone 2.5x2mm approx.
6. Cannot confirm if diamonds are foiled. Personal viewing advised to satisfy own opinion.
7. Rows 20 x 6mm approx.